Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Posted by BJC on January 1, 2018, 4:58 pm, in reply to "Re: Pilgrimage"
I read the following piece, from your last post, and found it deeply moving:
"So if you fancy a bit of true nostalgia, then book yourself in for a week of self catering that fronts a small clearing that is very much a part of Hebburn Clegwell history. I rather think that a few friendly ghosts may frequent that place but you need not fear. Those 'geordie' spirits and voices will make you feel very much at home."
- Pilgrimage - Don Scott December 29, 2017, 10:03 pm
- Re: Pilgrimage - Don Scott December 31, 2017, 12:52 pm
- Re: Pilgrimage - Don Scott December 31, 2017, 11:08 pm
- Re: Pilgrimage - Norman Dunn January 1, 2018, 4:07 pm
- Norman - Don Scott January 1, 2018, 6:39 pm
- So moving... - BJC January 1, 2018, 4:58 pm
- Re: Pilgrimage - John Shearer January 1, 2018, 5:44 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org