Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Re: And here it is, Allan...
Posted by Allan Campbell on January 11, 2018, 10:24 pm, in reply to "And here it is, Allan..."
That's it. The new if it goes ahead, is not going to be easy. The lower part may/will need a bridge over Hall Beck. Hall Farm may have to go, and the woodland to the east of it to Hardisty Hill also.
I often ride there, coming down Church Hill onto the A59 then up Hardisty Hill -- Its getting easier to do that climb.
I think they may use Hall Lane and up to North Moor Lane. Only problem being, if you go that high you could get drifting snow problems.
We passed there yesterday on the A59 in the car and up the hill to the east. There is and old garage opposite the Hopper Lane Pub which sometimes has old cars, vans & trucks for sale. There was a nice looking car for sale 40/50's but needs Alan de Rust to give it TLC.
- Landslipů - Barry Cram January 11, 2018, 7:38 am
- Re: Landslipů - Lloyd eNZed January 11, 2018, 6:53 pm
- Re: Landslipů - Allan Campbell January 11, 2018, 9:39 pm
- And here it is, Allan... - Barry Cram January 11, 2018, 9:57 pm
- Re: And here it is, Allan... - Allan Campbell January 11, 2018, 10:24 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org