Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Re: Smart meters
Posted by ricky on January 25, 2018, 4:45 pm, in reply to "Smart meters"
I've been using one for years now without any problems .Mine is the old type that does'nt upload any meter readings. It's very handy , just a glance at the meter will tell me if I have left any appliance on . It's 0.15kw in standby ,but once the lights are on it goes to 0.35kw , after 12AM it jumps to 6.45kw when the night storage heaters come on .At about 3AM the reading goes to 9.00kw when the immersion heater comes on .So you know if anything is left on , ie like an iron or an oven ring .
- Smart meters - Llyn Green January 25, 2018, 11:58 am
- Re: Smart meters - colinmcallister January 25, 2018, 12:46 pm
- Re: Smart meters - Michael Lynch January 25, 2018, 1:55 pm
- Re: Smart meters - ricky January 25, 2018, 4:45 pm
- Re: Smart meters - brian January 25, 2018, 5:37 pm
- Re: Smart meters - mac cummings January 25, 2018, 7:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org