Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Posted by davy on January 26, 2018, 10:43 am, in reply to "ship"
Think there was about 3 or 4 of them moored off the tyne.flying the liberian flag think the owners had no work for them so they more or less dumped them off our coast knowing they would get looked after for nowt if anything wrong happened to them. Dont know why this one is in the tyne might have a load for it but probably another illegal immigrant of the shipping type?
- ship - ray January 26, 2018, 10:16 am
- Re: ship - N44 January 26, 2018, 10:26 am
- Re: ship - davy January 26, 2018, 10:43 am
- Re: ship - ray January 26, 2018, 11:03 am
- Re: ship - davy January 26, 2018, 11:54 am
- Re: ship - James Goring January 27, 2018, 8:47 am
- Re: ship - Norman Holmes January 27, 2018, 4:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org