Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Posted by Sheila on January 29, 2018, 6:00 pm, in reply to "Re: Finale"
Thank you James, it made me quite tearful seeing my Hebburn has almost disappeared, but lots of nice memories. My dear friend Mary Meila who lived at Durham Court, sadly died last autumn. We were friends before we started primary school. Such a lovely kind and thoughtful friend. We spoke on the phone every weekend. Seeing Durham Court reminded me she is no longer there for a chat. Once more thank you James.
- Finale - James Goring January 28, 2018, 4:09 pm
- Re: Finale - N44 January 28, 2018, 4:50 pm
- Re: Finale - Jean(Gosforth) January 28, 2018, 7:13 pm
- Re: Finale - Liz Johnston January 28, 2018, 7:48 pm
- Bravo James! What a masterpiece! - BJC January 29, 2018, 8:54 am
- Re: Finale - Vera January 29, 2018, 9:28 am
- Re: Finale - Richard Gray January 29, 2018, 12:45 pm
- Re: Finale - Sheila January 29, 2018, 6:00 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org