Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Posted by Jim irving on January 29, 2018, 11:19 pm
Whilst I fo not use public transport I keep a look out to see travel problems. With the closure of roads at heworth due to replacing the bridges over the roundabout they have not mentioned what metro travellers have to do to get to heworth for the next seven months as they have also closed one line between South Shields and Heworth. This means getting on a metro at Hebburn to go to shields then to Sunderland then to heworth as in a one way system. They kept that under wraps, same price but three times as long from Hebburn to heworth. Fake news or what.
- Metro - Jim irving January 29, 2018, 11:19 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Metro - mac cummings January 30, 2018, 9:42 am
- Re: Metro - norman hawker January 30, 2018, 10:11 am
- Re: Metro - Joseph January 30, 2018, 11:53 am
- Re: Metro - N44 January 30, 2018, 1:17 pm
- Re: Metro - Jim irving January 30, 2018, 2:06 pm
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org