Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Posted by Joseph on January 31, 2018, 10:11 am, in reply to "Re: Pollution"
When we were kids, lighting fires what we done everywhere, garden, any vacant field, most of all shields beach inside the stone camps which were dotted about all over the sands, great fun.(nearly forgot bonfire night) Happy days.
- Pollution - Jim Irving January 30, 2018, 11:09 pm
- Re: Pollution - n44 January 31, 2018, 8:30 am
- Re: Pollution - John Shearer January 31, 2018, 8:41 am
- Re: Pollution - Norman Dunn January 31, 2018, 9:23 am
- Re: Pollution - Joseph January 31, 2018, 10:11 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org