Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Streets of Hebburn ~ Longdean Close…
Posted by BJC on April 29, 2018, 6:00 am
Accessed via North Drive.
In 1850, Longdean Close was land named ‘High Field’; occupied by Mary Davison, and leased from landowner Cuthbert Ellison. Named after:
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org