LYCAON GARDENS: Accessed via Hedgeley Road, down Bellona Close. Parts back onto railway.
44 residential homes. Built c.2007. It replaced the Pyrotenax Company.
18 residential homes - 6 flats (Nos. 1-19) - 14 built in 2010.
In 1850, was arable land, known as ‘Third Long Field’; occupied by John Redhead; leased from landowner Cuthbert Ellison.
Named after: In Greek mythology, Lycaon was a king of Arcadia, son of Pelasgus and Meliboea.