31 Flats (Nos. 1-31).
Named after: Councillor Sally McIntyre.
MCINTYRE ROAD: Hebburn Colliery. This street runs northward from School Street, to Auckland Road. Mr. Franks cobbler shop (a small wooden hut) was located on the McIntyre/School Street junction, at the back of the Hebburn Colliery County Junior Mixed & Infant School yard, c.1943. The school was demolished and replaced by McIntyre Hall Sheltered Housing.
3 properties numbers 3, 5 and 7: two semi-detached and one detached house.
Named after: John McIntyre who was one of the first Managers of the Palmer Shipyards.