Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Re: Back Home
Posted by Barrie Mortimer on May 13, 2018, 12:46 pm, in reply to "Re: Back Home"
Glad to hear you are over the worst. My wife had 3 tumours in her colon and had to have a total colonectomy. She has never had to have a bag and is coming up to her 5 year all-clear. Everyday life has had to adjust to cope with her ongoing problems, but we are still able to get around and be thankful that we are not as badly off as many others.
Best wishes for a swift return to good health.
- Back Home - Michael Lynch May 13, 2018, 12:02 pm
- Re: Back Home - Allan Campbell May 13, 2018, 12:14 pm
- Re: Back Home - John Shearer May 13, 2018, 12:41 pm
- Re: Back Home - Barrie Mortimer May 13, 2018, 12:46 pm
- Re: Back Home - James Goring May 13, 2018, 1:37 pm
- All the best... - BJC May 13, 2018, 2:47 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org