Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Posted by email@example.com on May 31, 2018, 12:15 pm, in reply to "Re: School
I just found this photograph on Norman's website, showing a High Lane Row entrance gate into the Colliery School, with the usual metal barrier outside to stop children spilling out onto the road at rush times.
Photograph courtesy of Norman Dunn: http://www.oldtyneside.co.uk/
Any old photographs you could share would be very welcome, thank you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- School - Carol May 30, 2018, 11:39 am
- Re: School - Thomas Buglass May 30, 2018, 5:00 pm
- Re: School - email@example.com May 31, 2018, 10:21 am
- Re: School - Elizabeth May 31, 2018, 10:41 am
- School gate... - firstname.lastname@example.org May 31, 2018, 12:15 pm
- Re: School - Carol May 31, 2018, 11:00 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org