Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Posted by trish conway on June 1, 2018, 8:46 am, in reply to "Re: School
We used to walk from St. Aloysius senior school to the Colliery School for cookery classes. By the time we got we had eaten what we had made. Ha ha. Our Mams weren't very please. It dindn't happen all the time mind as we would have copped it big time.
- School - Carol May 30, 2018, 11:39 am
- Re: School - Thomas Buglass May 30, 2018, 5:00 pm
- Re: School - email@example.com May 31, 2018, 10:21 am
- Re: School - Elizabeth May 31, 2018, 10:41 am
- Re: School - Carol May 31, 2018, 11:00 am
- Re: School - Marie June 1, 2018, 7:16 am
- Re: School - trish conway June 1, 2018, 8:46 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org