Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Re: Hebburn College
Posted by Thomas Buglass on June 4, 2018, 11:00 pm, in reply to "Hebburn College
Hello Columbo, Hebburn tech college was demolished in 2015 and is as you say a housing estate now. Hebburn its self is one big housing town now. The latest housing over 300 homes being built is on Victoria Road West were the Bushing Company and the tall testing building was. If you go onto Norman Dunns picture site there are pages and pages of old pics of Hebburn.
- Hebburn College - Columbo June 4, 2018, 10:03 pm
- Re: Hebburn College - Thomas Buglass June 4, 2018, 11:00 pm
- Re: Hebburn College - John Shearer June 5, 2018, 12:33 am
- Re: Hebburn College - Barrie Mortimer June 5, 2018, 10:31 am
- Re: Hebburn College - Columbo June 5, 2018, 9:23 pm
- Re: Hebburn College - Columbo June 6, 2018, 8:10 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org