Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Re: Hebburn College
Hello and thank you for the replies. John, it was a little later than that, 1970s and 1980s and living in Holland now. Yes, seems everywhere in the UK is being turned into housing, sadly! Also as much of the heavy industry has gone, there isn't many apprenticeships/trades per se now.
I remember both North and South Tyneside being so clean and tidy, despite the aforementioned heavy industry but sadly that too seems a thing of the past as North Tyneside is so untidy, it just looks so poor now!
The college site looks so different now, can't believe it's the same place! Great website though, and it's fab to think that people still care about the place that they were born and raised. Oh, does the pedestrian tunnel still have those escalators?
- Hebburn College - Columbo June 4, 2018, 10:03 pm
- Re: Hebburn College - Thomas Buglass June 4, 2018, 11:00 pm
- Re: Hebburn College - John Shearer June 5, 2018, 12:33 am
- Re: Hebburn College - Barrie Mortimer June 5, 2018, 10:31 am
- Re: Hebburn College - Columbo June 5, 2018, 9:23 pm
- Re: Hebburn College - Columbo June 6, 2018, 8:10 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org