Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Streets of Hebburn ~ Parkside…
Posted by Barry Cram on June 10, 2018, 6:00 am
New build. Accessed via South Drive.
In 1850, this land was known as ‘Middle Fell Field’, occupied by Ann Glover, and leased from landowner Cuthbert Ellison. Named after:
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org