Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Re: Saturday's header
After our discussions on this subject, and your good knowledge of the area, I think we can safely say that the building on Jarra’s photograph, behind the children in white clothing is the same one in the Leslie’s field photographs standing directly opposite, over the cycle path from the Pavilion and the oldest building in Hebburn. Please see yellow dots.
Photographs courtesy of Norman Dunn: http://www.oldtyneside.co.uk/
Any old photographs you could share would be very welcome, thank you. Please contact email@example.com
- Saturday's header - Norman Dunn June 30, 2018, 9:47 am
- Re: Saturday's header - FredB June 30, 2018, 5:22 pm
- Re: Saturday's header - jarra July 1, 2018, 9:41 am
- Re: Saturday's header - Norman Dunn July 1, 2018, 10:16 am
- Re: Saturday's header - firstname.lastname@example.org July 1, 2018, 11:38 pm
- Re: Saturday's header - John Shearer July 1, 2018, 10:53 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org