Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Re: Found it...
Posted by Barrie Mortimer on July 6, 2018, 11:18 am, in reply to "Re: Found it...
Seen that video and another one before. Brought back happy memories. I lived in Monkton just a couple of doors down from the Nelson from about 1953 until I got married in 1965. I used to help Ray and Robbie Lawson at East Farm in evenings and weekends and leek fanatic Pip Stonehouse was a regular visitor there. Ray and Robbie are on the other video.
- wheresit - alan la ruste July 5, 2018, 9:34 am
- Re: wheresit - Eddy Nesbitt. July 5, 2018, 9:56 am
- Re: wheresit - Davy July 5, 2018, 10:46 am
- Re: wheresit - Steve in Australia July 5, 2018, 11:12 am
- Re: wheresit - Liz Dance July 5, 2018, 11:37 am
- Found it... - firstname.lastname@example.org July 5, 2018, 5:05 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org