Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
Posted by Stewart on July 9, 2018, 11:54 am, in reply to "Re: COWBOYS
Hi Don, Sorry for the delay in posting, his name was John (Jacky) Anderson, born in Hebburn, went to Clegwell untill about 1957, he was the chief mechanic at the Excel Bowling Alley in Jarrow from about 1965, he lived in Wallsend for many years before moving to Gateshead where he died some yeas ago.
- COWBOYS - Stewart July 4, 2018, 5:33 pm
- Re: COWBOYS - Don Scott July 4, 2018, 6:49 pm
- Re: COWBOYS - Lorna LakeyTh July 4, 2018, 7:55 pm
- Re: COWBOYS - Stewart July 9, 2018, 11:54 am
- Re: COWBOYS - Joseph July 4, 2018, 7:54 pm
- Re: COWBOYS - James Goring July 5, 2018, 11:25 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org