Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Get well soon, Lloyd...
Posted by Barry Cram on September 27, 2018, 10:28 am
Hello Lloyd (eNZed)
I’m sorry to learn that your ailment is major, and that you will be on Morphine and pain killers from now on… but, like any RAF chap, your on-and-upwards outlook is so positive and uplifting! How good’s that?
I agree, this message board is our far-reaching home, where our cyber family meet each and every day…
Making your way in the world today
Takes everything you got
Taking a break from all your worries
It sure would help a lot
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name
And they're always glad you came
You want to be where you can see
The troubles are all the same Cheers: by Gary Portnoy, Judy Hart-Angelo
Cheers and ‘stay strong’,
- Get well soon, Lloyd... - Barry Cram September 27, 2018, 10:28 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Get well soon, Lloyd... - Norman Dunn September 27, 2018, 4:25 pm
- Re: Get well soon, Lloyd... - Elizabeth September 27, 2018, 5:58 pm
- Re: Get well soon, Lloyd... - Mac Cummings September 27, 2018, 6:28 pm
- Re: Get well soon, Lloyd... - Lloyd eNZed September 27, 2018, 11:10 pm
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org