Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Get well soon, Lloyd...
I like that piece of prose Barry that and the thoughtful members of the board who I heartily Thank for their kind Good wishes. It helps no end in Knowing that there are still enoughleft of the aard schule in which we all were, dare I say it "Drug up" in the good old fashion way of "OUR TYME"
This board is a life line at times like this when the Waka(Maori Canoe)of life starts taking on water and needs a bit of a tow or an extra paddle in the turbulance of happening on a lee-shore after the Waka being 'taken a'back' last year.
Now it is time for adapting an re-adjusting to the new path way ahead and neighbourly Hebburn board is the stout walking stick doing the supporting in these times of need.
Long may the board live and prosper in it's membership
- Get well soon, Lloyd... - Barry Cram September 27, 2018, 10:28 am
- Re: Get well soon, Lloyd... - Norman Dunn September 27, 2018, 4:25 pm
- Re: Get well soon, Lloyd... - Elizabeth September 27, 2018, 5:58 pm
- Re: Get well soon, Lloyd... - Mac Cummings September 27, 2018, 6:28 pm
- Re: Get well soon, Lloyd... - Lloyd eNZed September 27, 2018, 11:10 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org