Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by Mac Cummings on September 29, 2018, 5:37 pm, in reply to "beer
You might like Grolsch. B&M have 12 cans for £6. Is there is an outlet near you?
If you are a San Miguel fan keep an eye out for a Portuguese lager called Sagres.
It turns up in all the cheaper outlets from time to time. I havent seen any recently but it is worth storing the name in your memory banks.
- beer - alan la ruste September 29, 2018, 4:40 pm
- Re: beer - Joseph September 29, 2018, 5:10 pm
- Lagers - Mac Cummings September 29, 2018, 5:37 pm
- Re: Lagers - Marion Scaife September 29, 2018, 6:02 pm
- Re: Lagers - alan la ruste September 29, 2018, 6:39 pm
- Re: Lagers - Mac Cummings September 30, 2018, 9:33 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org