Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by Mac Cummings on September 30, 2018, 9:33 am, in reply to "Re: Lagers
But did you know that it once was a subsidiary of S&N Breweries and is now owned by Heineken.
It is my beer of choice when I am in Portugal and it is so inexpensive. Last week in a bar in Estoi I was paying just 90c for a large, .330 bottle, they had no draught, and six of us had beer and coffees for just €5.40 (or about £4.80). compare that to the UK.
I'm back next month with my mates.
Where do your family live in Portugal?
- beer - alan la ruste September 29, 2018, 4:40 pm
- Re: beer - Joseph September 29, 2018, 5:10 pm
- Lagers - Mac Cummings September 29, 2018, 5:37 pm
- Re: Lagers - Marion Scaife September 29, 2018, 6:02 pm
- Re: Lagers - alan la ruste September 29, 2018, 6:39 pm
- Re: Lagers - Mac Cummings September 30, 2018, 9:33 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org