Gary Wilkinson a Shields lad thinks Moores could have been in Laygate .
Rutland St was a short street off Bellvue Tce which is still there on the corner of Boldon Lane and Stanhope Rd. No 1 Rutland St in 1897 was Kasenberger the Butchers. Was Moore's number 1?
Hann & Newby had a few places in Shields. Here is a pic of their premises on Whitehead St.Is that the same building ?
« Back to index | View thread »