Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by Don Scott on October 22, 2018, 12:00 pm, in reply to "Re: Nostalgia
If I were a catapillar
Life would be a farce
I'd climb up all the shrubs and trees
and slide down on my.....hands and knees!
The elephant is a dainty bird
It flits from bough to bough
It builds its nest up a rhubarb tree
and whistles like a cow.
- Nostalgia - John K October 21, 2018, 5:21 pm
- Re: Nostalgia - Bob Noble October 21, 2018, 8:19 pm
- Re: Nostalgia - Mac Cummings October 22, 2018, 9:36 am
- Re: Nostalgia - Don Scott October 22, 2018, 11:32 am
- Re: Nostalgia - Don Scott October 22, 2018, 12:00 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org