Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Aldi We have one in Harrogate But !
We shop almost exclusively at Aldi because their quality is good and the prices sensible. We do have to visit one or other of the other stores for some things that Aldi dont do.
The savings are remarkable but we wouldnt do our shopping there just for the saving if we were dis-satisfied with the merchandise.
Allan. I saw your comments about France. The Aldi's in Portugal are pretty awful but the Lidl's are good. It seems the other way around here in our part of the UK. Our Lidl's are badly stocked and understaffed. (althouigh their fresh bread range is good)
- Ald - Joseph October 27, 2018, 6:53 pm
- Re: Ald - Liz Johnston October 27, 2018, 7:04 pm
- Re: Aldi - John Shearer October 27, 2018, 7:32 pm
- Re: Aldi - Eddy Nesbitt. October 27, 2018, 8:46 pm
- Re: Aldi - John Shearer October 28, 2018, 11:24 am
- Re: Ald - Davy October 27, 2018, 10:22 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org