Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Aldi We have one in Harrogate But !
We have to drive anywhere we want to shop, so Aldi is no different to Asda, Tesco, Morrisons or the Coop regarding accessibility. We shop in Aldi once a week and have had no more complaints about quality than in other stores. When we have felt it necessary to return anything there has been no quibble about a refund. Aldi stores are not as big as the mainstream ones, so we also shop at Morrisons for items Aldi don't stock. Very happy with Aldi after 13 years since it opened in Berwick.
- Ald - Joseph October 27, 2018, 6:53 pm
- Re: Ald - Liz Johnston October 27, 2018, 7:04 pm
- Re: Aldi - John Shearer October 27, 2018, 7:32 pm
- Re: Aldi - Eddy Nesbitt. October 27, 2018, 8:46 pm
- Re: Aldi - John Shearer October 28, 2018, 11:24 am
- Re: Ald - Davy October 27, 2018, 10:22 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org