Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: My Village
Posted by Elizabeth on November 5, 2018, 8:24 pm, in reply to "Re: My Village
I live in a lovely village too, The Archbishop of York lives here too. But...I never forget my roots, even though Arthur St was just an ordinary street, no trees, no grass... it is where my heart is, and has made me what I am today.
- My Village - Michael Lynch November 3, 2018, 8:38 pm
- Re: My Village - Don Scott November 3, 2018, 11:22 pm
- Re: My Village - BJC November 3, 2018, 11:51 pm
- Re: My Village - John Shearer November 4, 2018, 10:23 am
- Re: My Village - Anne November 4, 2018, 2:33 pm
- Re: My Village - Elizabeth November 5, 2018, 8:24 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org