Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Hello Elizabeth. That is a nasty condition. I know of a few people who suffer from it and suffer is the correct word yo use. My oldest Sister Mamie 81 years old has suffered for years and now she is laid up.She also suffer from osteoperosis/arthritis and she fell last Feb and broke her hip and femur. She was in hospital for seven months poor soul. She sadly had to go in to a home as she cannot walk. Its so sad. Am here and she is 4000 miles away. Sorry this doesn't help you with your problem. Just feel better for talking about it. What I would like to say is that the medication made her skin very thin so it splits very easily. Hope you get some positive answers.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Elizabeth January 9, 2019, 9:48 am
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - trish January 9, 2019, 10:28 am
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Brian January 9, 2019, 12:12 pm
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Mary January 9, 2019, 5:03 pm
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - John Shearer January 9, 2019, 6:04 pm
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Bill Wallace January 11, 2019, 4:26 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org