Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Yes Marie, Mary woke one morning and could not put her foot on the ground and was in such pain thought she had broken it. tests revealed it RA. She used to get upset seeing very small children with the same complaint, when she was at the hospital. She had operations on her feet and knees and like you say never complained. She was only 50 when it started.
I am ok, thanks Marie, I hope you and your family are well.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Elizabeth January 9, 2019, 9:48 am
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - trish January 9, 2019, 10:28 am
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Brian January 9, 2019, 12:12 pm
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Mary January 9, 2019, 5:03 pm
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - John Shearer January 9, 2019, 6:04 pm
- Re: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Bill Wallace January 11, 2019, 4:26 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org