Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by alan la ruste on January 11, 2019, 10:56 am, in reply to "Re: wheresit
the pub with the white top is the cannon, the terraced houses are at the bottom of sodhouse bank, sherriff hill on the left going down,and are now a small housing estate,this pic is from the 60,s, opposite where this terrace was now is a bookmakers, a chemist, and maxwells diy shop.
- wheresit - alan la ruste January 9, 2019, 8:52 pm
- Re: wheresit - John Shearer January 9, 2019, 10:47 pm
- Re: wheresit - Davy January 10, 2019, 9:00 pm
- Re: wheresit - alan la ruste January 11, 2019, 10:28 am
- Re: wheresit - alan la ruste January 11, 2019, 10:56 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org