Posted by Brian on January 16, 2019, 10:54 am, in reply to "Re: Brexit.
The Mps don't know what she has agreed, basically they have mucked about for 2years. Saying this is is what we are going to tell them you have to give us. The arrogance which was conveyed by the press, Johnson, Gove, Davies and the like spoke a lot but said nothing of note or use to the process. Let's be honest this is not the Brexit people voted for or expected, from what has been said so far it going to cost far more than ever envisaged because of poor negotiation and I believe a lack of cohesive planning. The next generation is going to inherit this absolute debacle and pay heavily for the privilege whilst this government continues to look after their own.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Brexit. - Eddy Nesbitt. January 16, 2019, 9:30 am
- Re: Brexit. - trish January 16, 2019, 9:41 am
- Re: Brexit. - FredB January 16, 2019, 10:01 am
- Re: Brexit. - Brian January 16, 2019, 10:54 am
- Re: Brexit. - Don Scott January 16, 2019, 11:43 am
- Re: Second referendum - why not?.. - John Kay January 16, 2019, 2:44 pm
« Back to index | View thread »