Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Lyon Street
Posted by norman forster on January 20, 2019, 12:46 pm, in reply to "Re: Lyon Street
The line ran parallel with Lyon St, but was fenced off all the way, we used to get through the broken fence parts to take a short cut to Bede Buildings and Patricks shop. Me and an old school pal called John Cummings.
- Lyon Street - Thomas Buglass January 20, 2019, 12:04 pm
- Re: Lyon Street - N44 January 20, 2019, 12:25 pm
- Re: Lyon Street - Lilian January 20, 2019, 12:39 pm
- Re: Lyon Street - norman forster January 20, 2019, 12:46 pm
- Re: Lyon Street - Davy January 20, 2019, 4:25 pm
- Re: Lyon Street - Ian Turnbull January 20, 2019, 7:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org