Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: The best diet going
Well said Mac.
If Mr Odham is brave enough he might come back in a year or two and apologise for being wrong.
The Uk traded with the world long before we joined the old Common Market so we'll do it again. The European countries still want to sell us their goods and we will still sell to them BUT without having to pay them billions.
Did Mr Odham run his business without keeping proper accounts? I dont think so, BUT the thieving EU do.
Another bonus is if we want to deport a terrorist, we'll do it without the European Courts preventing us as they have done in the past.
- The best diet going - fhead January 28, 2019, 10:31 pm
- Re: The best diet going - Eddy Nesbitt. January 28, 2019, 10:38 pm
- Re: The best diet going - S. Odham January 29, 2019, 11:45 am
- Re: The best diet going - John Shearer January 29, 2019, 12:46 pm
- Re: The best diet going - Mac Cummings January 29, 2019, 1:52 pm
- Re: The best diet going - N44 January 29, 2019, 4:08 pm
- Re: The best diet going - Eddy Nesbitt. January 29, 2019, 5:50 pm
- Re: The best diet going - Russ Woodward January 29, 2019, 6:41 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org