Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by alan la ruste on February 2, 2019, 4:29 pm, in reply to "Re: tiles
wor lass and me got our first house in coxon street bill quay in 1964,just married,it was a slum,belonging to an old jew,the rent was £1.50 per week so we did,nt complain,6 months on, the council inspector of properties came around and condemed it,and gave us a council house on leam lane, been here ever since but not in the same house,we bought the next house in 1982,thank,s to mrs thatcher who gave people the right to buy,did your old house have an ootside netty norman ?
- tiles - alan la ruste February 2, 2019, 11:22 am
- Re: tiles - N44 February 2, 2019, 12:10 pm
- Re: tiles - Liz Dance February 2, 2019, 12:20 pm
- Re: tiles - Liz Dance February 2, 2019, 12:22 pm
- Re: tiles - Norman Holmes February 2, 2019, 3:43 pm
- Re: tiles - alan la ruste February 2, 2019, 4:29 pm
- Re: tiles - Norman Dunn February 3, 2019, 1:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org