Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Nissan - No Mention of Geely Investment
Posted by Liz Dance on February 3, 2019, 10:23 am, in reply to "Re: Nissan
All media outlets are going full throttle about Nissan scrapping the X-Trail manufacture - project fear and bad news, but I have not heard any tv station mention the fact that Geely is investing £1.5 billion in the UK in the Lotus brand, could this be because it is Good News despite Brexit???
- Nissan - Allan C. February 2, 2019, 8:42 pm
- Re: Nissan - alan la ruste February 2, 2019, 8:51 pm
- Re: Nissan - Don Scott February 3, 2019, 12:11 am
- Re: Nissan - Don Scott February 3, 2019, 12:29 am
- Re: For Don - Allan Campbell February 3, 2019, 9:12 am
- Re: Nissan - No Mention of Geely Investment - Liz Dance February 3, 2019, 10:23 am
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org