Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: The misery of motoring
lots of cars and vans seem to have clutch trouble these days,most manual vehicles these days are fitted with "dual mass clutches", where the clutch driven plate is sandwiched between two halves of the flywheel,when they do give trouble it is usually very expensive,why on earth can motor companies not leave proven systems alone,we have had convential clutches for 100 years,driven plate pressure plate and clutch release bearing,they never really gave much trouble, but to replace all the parts would be around 1/3 of what they cost now.
- The misery of motoring - Don Scott February 3, 2019, 11:55 am
- Re: The misery of motoring - Allan Campbell February 3, 2019, 12:43 pm
- Re: The misery of motoring - Norman Dunn February 3, 2019, 1:15 pm
- Re: The misery of motoring - alan la ruste February 3, 2019, 1:24 pm
- Norman... - Don Scott February 3, 2019, 2:04 pm
- Re: The misery of motoring - Norman Dunn February 3, 2019, 3:19 pm
- Norman - Don Scott February 3, 2019, 6:26 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org