Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: The misery of motoring
These dual flywheels. I had to have it replaced on my Vectra and it cost a bomb about about 13 years ago. Trouble is I cannot remember which Vectra it was my 2.5, 2.2 or 3.0 ltr. It must have been the 2.2 in 2006.
By heck thatís a shock how time flies!
It didnít cost the full amount as the dealer paid a large portion of it details a bit murky now.
The last time I asked about the cost of one of these flywheels for my 3.0 ltr Vectra in 2012, it was say £650 plus all other bits and labour? As that car was getting up to 75,000 miles I had to decide shall I do a refurb or change car.
I changed to my Kia Sorento as the Vectra was very poor in snow. Still miss it though, the most powerful car I ever had and a brilliant tow car.
- The misery of motoring - Don Scott February 3, 2019, 11:55 am
- Re: The misery of motoring - Allan Campbell February 3, 2019, 12:43 pm
- Re: The misery of motoring - Norman Dunn February 3, 2019, 1:15 pm
- Re: The misery of motoring - alan la ruste February 3, 2019, 1:24 pm
- Re: The misery of motoring - Allan Campbell February 3, 2019, 1:50 pm
- Norman... - Don Scott February 3, 2019, 2:04 pm
- Re: The misery of motoring - Norman Dunn February 3, 2019, 3:19 pm
- Norman - Don Scott February 3, 2019, 6:26 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org