Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by alan la ruste on February 7, 2019, 10:07 am
well folk,s what a miserable day,not much happening in felling,i think i will start the day with a good strong cup of coffee, the wood burner stove already lit,then a listen on u tube,to the chorus of the hebrew slaves, not everyone,s cup of tea,there are many versions on there,then into the workshop to cut some logs.
- music - alan la ruste February 7, 2019, 10:07 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: music - Gordon Hannah February 7, 2019, 11:40 am
- Re: music - Elizabeth February 8, 2019, 10:00 am
- Re: music - alan la ruste February 8, 2019, 10:14 am
- Re: music - Elizabeth February 8, 2019, 11:47 am
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org