Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by Barry Cram on February 8, 2019, 6:23 pm, in reply to "Re: Memories
It’s so odd. Some things are understandable, like the fact that years ago many people in Hebburn would leave school and meet up in the shipyards – that was inevitable; but, to meet one’s schoolmate unexpectedly while a seaman on a voyage to Australia, must be caused by destiny - the ultimate power or agency that predetermines the course of events.
How and why these things happen is beyond human comprehension, power and control, but fascinating all the same.
- Memories - John K February 8, 2019, 11:50 am
- Re: Memories - Barry Cram February 8, 2019, 3:06 pm
- Re: Memories - marion scaife February 8, 2019, 4:37 pm
- Re: Memories - Barry Cram February 8, 2019, 5:20 pm
- Re: Memories - N44 February 8, 2019, 5:52 pm
- Re: Memories - Barry Cram February 8, 2019, 6:23 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org