Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by Patrick on February 15, 2019, 9:00 am
My father, Henry (Harry) Brennan passed away yesterday at Willowdene Care Home. Born in Jarrow in 1923, he married a Hebburn girl, Kathleen Rowan in 1947. He was a schoolteacher, and for many years taught at St Aloysius. In 1976 the family moved from Sunderland to Hebburn, and he became a familiar figure on the local bowling greens. He will be sadly missed by his family and friends.
- Harry Brennan - Patrick February 15, 2019, 9:00 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Harry Brennan - Norman Dunn February 15, 2019, 9:09 am
- Re: Harry Brennan - Barry Cram February 15, 2019, 10:07 am
- Re: Harry Brennan - Michael Lynch February 15, 2019, 1:28 pm
- Re: Harry Brennan - Ronnie Richardson February 15, 2019, 4:44 pm
- Re: Harry Brennan - Kevin Connolly February 25, 2019, 3:35 pm
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org