Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Diesel Mac
Posted by Allan Campbell on March 2, 2019, 5:01 pm, in reply to "Re: Diesel
Mac don’t get rid too soon, after a few trips to the tip, her indoors may well say “why are you messing up “our” new car with rubbish ?.”
Worse still in a few months you may have to get someone to remove some seats, sofa or bed which the Warrier would of swallowed.
But I do agree it may be time for it to go as it will be taking up space on your drive.
Parting is the difficult part. When my parents died I then had Dads car and my old car, then I spent some of their £ on a new car more suitable for my needs. It took me a few months to part with the pair. I got a scrapper to take them away and sold my third car to a pal to complete the conversion into an Escort Mexico.
I do get attached to my cars BUT !!
- Articale in Daily Mail today re Diesel cars Euro 6 rating - Allan Campbell February 28, 2019, 8:57 pm
- Re: Articale in Daily Mail today online paper - Allan Campbell February 28, 2019, 9:10 pm
- Re: Articale in Daily Mail today re Diesel cars Euro 6 rating - Mac Cummings March 1, 2019, 10:06 am
- Re: For Mac - Allan Campbell March 1, 2019, 8:47 pm
- Re: Diesel - Mac Cummings March 2, 2019, 10:14 am
- Re: Diesel Mac - Allan Campbell March 2, 2019, 5:01 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org