Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Diesel Mac
Posted by ned le ruste on March 2, 2019, 6:05 pm, in reply to "Re: Diesel Mac
i would never have parted with my shogun, 1999, 2.8 i bought it used, and ran it for seven years,only part fitted flexy front exhaust pipe, but i needed a pickup for logs for my wood burner,it is doing the job,but very little room in rear passenger seat,but there,s only me and wor lass,i still see the old shogun running around gateshead.
- Articale in Daily Mail today re Diesel cars Euro 6 rating - Allan Campbell February 28, 2019, 8:57 pm
- Re: Articale in Daily Mail today online paper - Allan Campbell February 28, 2019, 9:10 pm
- Re: Articale in Daily Mail today re Diesel cars Euro 6 rating - Mac Cummings March 1, 2019, 10:06 am
- Re: For Mac - Allan Campbell March 1, 2019, 8:47 pm
- Re: Diesel - Mac Cummings March 2, 2019, 10:14 am
- Re: Diesel Mac - Allan Campbell March 2, 2019, 5:01 pm
- Re: Diesel Mac - ned le ruste March 2, 2019, 6:05 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org