Posted by Norman Dunn on March 3, 2019, 6:29 pm
Barry Cram's daughter Barbery, emailed me on Thursday to say her dad was rushed to A&E Wednesday night with an extremely high temperature. He has an infection and is on fluids and i/v antibiotics.
Ive emailed every day, but no replies so I hope he's ok.I didnt want to put it on the board too soon, but as its 5 nights now I thought I'd mention this.
Please pray that no news is good news and he will be back soon.
- Barry Cram - Norman Dunn March 3, 2019, 6:29 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Barry Cram - Linda in NZ March 3, 2019, 6:34 pm
- Re: Barry Cram - Bill Wallace March 3, 2019, 7:07 pm
- Re: Barry Cram - Liz Johnston March 3, 2019, 8:18 pm
- Re: Barry Cram - Allan Campbell March 3, 2019, 9:31 pm
- Re: Barry Cram - Davy March 3, 2019, 11:09 pm
- Re: Barry Cram - trish March 4, 2019, 10:27 am