Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Posted by Don Scott on March 8, 2019, 3:27 pm, in reply to "Re: Header
Norman (Dunn), I can't argue with that and if you are right then I have wrongly identified those three individuals. All I can say now is that the lad on the extreme left, front row is definitely one of the Stoker brothers of Arthur Street. They all had very similar facial features.
Norman (Holmes), very sorry to hear that Freddie passed away. He was one of the few people I occasionally bumped into long after leaving school. The reason was that he married a girl who lived on the same road (Elmfield) as my wife. That lad in the photo looks very much like him but now I come to think about it, Freddie Clarke always wore spectacles.
- Header - Don Scott March 8, 2019, 9:43 am
- Re: Header - Norman Holmes March 8, 2019, 2:15 pm
- Re: Header - N44 March 8, 2019, 2:21 pm
- Re: Header - Don Scott March 8, 2019, 3:27 pm
- Re: Header - Michael Lynch March 8, 2019, 4:30 pm
- Re: Header - Elizabeth March 8, 2019, 7:02 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org