Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
You misunderstood me Peter. I don't live on the 'island' of Hebburn either, except in spirit. I think there are a whole lot of ex-pat Hebburn folk come here to be marooned for a little while each day and partake of their daily dollop. I would probably go into stress if I didn't.
Barrie, I think they have got to debate an official petition when it reaches 100,000.
- Do I smell a rat? - Don Scott March 31, 2019, 4:50 pm
- Re: Do I smell a rat? - N44 March 31, 2019, 5:32 pm
- Re: Do I smell a rat? - trish March 31, 2019, 6:00 pm
- Re: Do I smell a rat? - Peter March 31, 2019, 6:09 pm
- 100,000 signatures - Barrie Mortimer March 31, 2019, 6:13 pm
- Peter/Barrie - Don Scott March 31, 2019, 7:40 pm
- Nz perspective - Linda in NZ April 1, 2019, 8:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org