Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Header Photo 'Then & Now'
Posted by James Goring on April 5, 2019, 2:47 pmEdited by administrator Admin1 April 5, 2019, 3:10 pm
Shields Rd Pelaw as it looks Today.
That is 'Lidl' on the left.
The Building up ahead on the left
Was known as the Pelaw Primitive Methodist Church.
A Sunday School hall was added to this building in 1959
However by 1982, with falling attendances and membership,
The church closed.
Image Courtesy Norman Dunn & Google Earth.
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org