Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics or bad language please
Re: Mystery photo
I had my first haircut at a Barber's called Barrat's a couple of doors down Tweed St. The shop on the corner was Buchanan's . I thought I'd mention incase they rang a bell with you Patrick. Here are residents in 1910 Tweed St.
Can I copy the photo for the website ???
- Mystery photo - patrick April 15, 2019, 12:11 pm
- Re: Mystery photo - John Shearer April 15, 2019, 2:14 pm
- Re: Mystery photo - Patrick April 15, 2019, 2:26 pm
- Re: Mystery photo - Norman Dunn April 15, 2019, 2:41 pm
- Re: Mystery photo - Margaret McDonald April 15, 2019, 3:13 pm
- Re: Mystery photo - trish April 15, 2019, 6:36 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org