Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Re: information wanted
Your letters brought a smile to my face.
Years ago there was a little upstairs cafe off Fowler Street called the 1a cafe.
All the knives, forks and plates were different shapes and sizes, as were the tables and chairs, but the food was excellent and reasonably priced.
All gone now though.
- information wanted - alan la ruste May 6, 2019, 9:40 pm
- Re: information wanted - BJC May 6, 2019, 9:55 pm
- Re: information wanted - Joseph May 6, 2019, 10:51 pm
- Re: information wanted - Laurence May 6, 2019, 11:00 pm
- Re: information wanted - Llyn Green May 7, 2019, 11:20 am
- Re: information wanted - Davy May 7, 2019, 5:26 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org