Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us
[ Post a Response | Thanks for visiting. Please recommend us ]
No Politics, bad language, please
Re: How its changed
The first view was taken on the long beach that led from the pier to Trow Rocks.
The 2nd view was taken out of the car window at the bottom of Ocean Rd looking over to what we called the little beach. The red object was a wartime Mine, converted to a collection box for (I think) the RNLI.
- How its changed - Norman Dunn May 14, 2019, 3:38 pm
- Re: How its changed - John Shearer May 14, 2019, 4:39 pm
- Re: How its changed - Mac Cummings May 15, 2019, 9:49 am
- Re: How its changed - Barrie Mortimer May 15, 2019, 10:28 am
- Re: How its changed - Eddy Nesbitt. May 15, 2019, 12:30 pm
- Re: How its changed - N44 May 15, 2019, 12:43 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Recommended Local History websites.
www.oldtyneside.co.uk www.gatesheadeast.co.uk, www.donmouth.co.uk and www.hebburn.org